Welcome to St. Anne’s Girls High School
Established, in 1925,and recognized by the Maharashtra State Board of Education, it is an English Medium High School. The school is under the religious jurisdiction of the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Bombay. The school is located in the bustling area of Thakudwar and provides education for girls students from pre-primary till the tenth standard.
The school is administered by the Poor Sisters of Our Lady since 1951. The Institute of the Poor Sisters of Our Lady was founded by Msgr. George Fernandes, on 15th September, 1939, purely for faith formation through education. However the religious Sisters are now engaged in varied apostolates : education, social, medical and health centres and reaching out to the marginalized.
Our Lady of Sorrows is the Patroness of the Institute whose feast the school celebrates on 15th September.